The successful candidate will develop and support technology solutions for existing and future business needs with primary emphasis on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015, Microsoft SQL Server 2014, SSRS Reporting, Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 and other related enterprise systems.
Work closely with executive management as well as frontline users to define technology solutions that engage users and drive efficiency for both our internal users and external customers.
Demonstrated experience managing multiple, simultaneous projects and development cycles, as well as have verifiable experience working closely with business users defining and documenting user requirements with a collaborative and solution-oriented attitude.
- Collaborate with business users ranging from executives to frontline users to define, develop and deploy technology solutions.
- Manage projects to successful completion, keeping IT and business users in compliance with scheduled commitments, providing timely project updates, etc.
- Support all configuration changes within the organization’s Dynamics CRM and Dynamics SL systems.
- Provide end user support, customization, and administration role for all user needs.
- Research, diagnoses and resolution of related technical issues.
- Work with cross-department teams and other business application team members to develop and customize solutions across all business systems, to include mobile and web applications.
- Provide support and customization in reporting and data analytics as needed.
- Proactively discover and implement methods to enhance and deliver technology solutions for current and future business needs.
- 5+ years of experience using .net (C#)
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server
- 5+ years of experience using SSRS, SSIS, and TSQL
- Experience with WCF, Web API
- Expert level in developing custom solutions using CRM 2013, 2015
- Experience with Visual Studio 2013, 2015
- Experience with TFS
- Experience with SDLC/SOA
- Experience implementing Design Patterns
- Experience with SharePoint development
- Experience with IIS
Excellent written and verbal communication skills; capable of interacting comfortably at all levels of the organization.