Williams & Williams is looking for a professional and enthusiastic individual who has strong verbal and written communication skills. The successful candidate for this role will be trained to have a strong command of our auction process and be able to confidently guide our buyers the steps needed to prepare for auction.
Duties and requirements:
• Answer incoming calls regarding properties we are selling, auction process, and tech support for our website.
• Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients to establish trust and positive rapport with every caller
• Log every call with customer information and details of the conversation
• Make calls to registered bidders and brokers notifying them of auctions
• Perform other projects and provide support to other departments as needed
• Must be fluent in both English and Spanish
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs like Word, Excel, and email thru Outlook
• Needs to have at least two years customer service experience
Williams & Williams is a nationwide real estate auction sales/disposition leader in all real estate property types, utilizing auction methodology and technology. Williams & Williams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, or disability.