Williams & Williams is seeking a qualified Closing Coordinator in its Fort Worth office to manage real estate auction closings.
• Effectively manage a large portfolio of assets while maintaining time frame requirements.
• Review sales contracts for compliance with seller requirements.
• Responsible for coordinating contract delivery to closing and title companies.
• Provide client and supervisor with regular updates on all assigned assets under contract.
• Work proactively with outside settlement providers to push assets to closing.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external business partners.
• Take on additional duties as needed.
• Work experience within real estate closing industry
• Excellent follow through and organizational skills
• Positive attitude
• High Energy
• Prior experience in escrow or coordinating sales on behalf of institutional sellers
• Experience in escrow or coordinating sales for REO and Foreclosed assets