Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Williams & Williams (www.williamsauction.com), the premiere name in real estate auction, is seeking an experienced, organized, self-motivated and energetic Auction Services Manager to join its team of seasoned professionals. If you enjoy an entrepreneurial, fast paced work environment and have the passion to be best in class at what you do, we want to hear from you.
Responsible for auction operations for live onsite as well as online auctions nationwide for the premiere Real Estate Auction company in North America. Successfully manage a large network of vendors. Identify and engage new auctioneer talent.
• Direct all aspects of auction operations nationwide, with accountability for overseeing and coordinating logistics for all personnel encompassing auctioneers, ringman, external vendors, security detail and real estate professionals for open inspections, and field teams.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure optimal efficiency, adhere to strict deadlines, control expenses, and generate maximum revenues. Develop and execute procedures to streamline operations, building relationships with vendors and 3rd party suppliers nationally.
• Coordinate the fabrication and installation of auction signage for a variety of property types across the nation.
• Coordinate and order photos, drone videos and virtual property tours from vendor network across the US
• Clerk live and online simultaneous auctions on Auction Network, a sister company to Williams & Williams Real Estate Auction Company
• Schedule, manage and coordinate online and on-site auctions across the country, with accountability for managing travel, accommodations, contract personnel and associated logistics for each event.
• Build and maintain relationships with an extensive network of vendors and suppliers to negotiate optimal, cost-effective terms.
• Manage and maintain extensive documentation – including buyer and sale contracts, as well as balance vendor invoices, identifying and rectifying discrepancies to ensure the accuracy and integrity of records and control costs.
• Develop, manage, and allocate a monthly operations budget
• Oversee compliance with federal, state, as well as organizational best practices.
• Implement controls and act as point-of-contact for off-site storage facility, maintaining all confidential documentation regarding the purchase and sale of all corporate property holdings.
• Proven experience as a project manager, administrative operations, logistics manager or auction operations manager.
• Demonstrated record of achievement in prior positions.
• Proven ability to coordinate operations, negotiate contracts, project management, collaborative management, coordination/logistics.
• Ability to work with accounting on account receivables and payables.
• Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Organizational and follow through skills.
• Ability to learn and retain product specific information as it pertains to the position and real estate auction.
• Computer literacy required; knowledge of common software systems (CRM System, Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams).
• Excellent verbal, written and telephone skills supported by strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team structure.
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Knowledge of real estate and auction a plus.
Education and/or Experience:
• BA/BS degree or equivalent supported by at least two-years project management, administrative operations, logistics management or operations management.
• Willingness to travel.
Internal Support Provided by the Company:
• Sales team provides listings
• Project management team to handle the property from listing to auction.
• Closing team to handle the property from auction to closing.
• Marketing team to handle all digital and print media.
• Broker support/assistant to handle data entry, filing, listing process, etc.
• On-site counsel and paralegals to review and prepare listing agreements, addendums, etc.
• IT team to handle any technical issues.
• Internal operations team to handle processes and process flow.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.