Reports to: EVP
Williams & Williams (www.williamsauction.com), the premiere name in real estate auction, is seeking an experienced, high performing, self-motivated and energetic commercial real estate sales director to join its team of seasoned professionals. We are seeking for one Director in the East Coast (preferably, Florida) and another one in the West Coast (preferably, Las Vegas, NV). If you enjoy an entrepreneurial, fast paced work environment and have the passion to be best in class at what you do, then we want to hear from you!
Please email your resume to email@example.com.
Responsible for the development and performance of commercial sales activities in assigned market. Seeking self-motivating candidate who is driven by customer satisfaction and sales incentive and seeks high growth and revenue opportunities. Provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values and changing the way that real estate is bought and sold in America.
• Develop key growth sales strategies, tactics, and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. Sales director duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships, and understanding customer trends.
• Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts.
• Develop relationships with inbound potential customers, leads, and brokers to cultivate new business.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships and maintain ongoing contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
• Partner with customers/brokers to understand their business needs and objectives.
• Effectively communicate the value proposition of time definite real estate transactions through professional proposals and presentations.
• Meet or exceed all activity standards for calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
• Takes responsibility with accountability and consistent follow-up.
• Highest personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
• Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
• Prepares action plans effective closing of sales leads and prospects.
• Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
• Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
• Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect proposals submitted for approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• May recruit and hire Account Executives based on criteria agreed upon by senior management.
• Proven Commercial Real Estate Sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets.
• Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director.
• Current ongoing client relationships and commercial real estate book of business a plus.
• Demonstrated record of achievement in prior Commercial Real Estate sales position.
• Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
• Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services.
• Proven ability to position products against competitors.
• Demonstrable experience as sales head or lead, developing client-focused, differentiated, and achievable solutions.
• Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Sales skills to include demonstrated closing skills.
• Organizational and follow through skills for proper lead management.
• Ability to learn and retain product specific information as it pertains to the position and real estate auction.
• Computer literacy required; knowledge of common software systems (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams).
• Excellent verbal, written and telephone skills supported by strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team structure.
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Knowledge of real estate and auction a plus.
Education and/or Experience:
• BA/BS degree or equivalent supported by at least two-years Commercial Real Estate Sales Experience, OR a minimum of five years related commercial sales experience sought.
• Willingness to travel.
Internal Support Provided by the Company:
• Project management team to handle the property from listing to auction.
• Closing team to handle the property from auction to closing.
• Marketing team to handle all digital and print media.
• Broker support/assistant to handle data entry, filing, listing process, etc.
• On-site counsel and paralegals to review and prepare listing agreements, addendums, etc.
• IT team to handle any technical issues.
• Auction Operations team to handle scheduling and coordination.
• Internal operations team to handle processes and process flow.
Williams & Williams is a nationwide real estate auction sales/disposition leader in all real estate property types, utilizing auction methodology and technology. Williams & Williams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, or disability.