SPRING STREET CENTRAL CITY COLORADO 80427
• Possibility, suitability and feasibility of any use of the property for any development is the responsibility of the bidder. It is the bidder's responsibility to contact the City as to any requirements or limitations that maybe imposed.
• No title insurance coverage for mineral rights will be offered and the acceptability and effect of any rights related to mining claims or mineral interests shall be the burden of the bidder through their own due diligence.
• Any inquiries concerning gaming rights is the responsibility of the bidder through their own due diligence.
• Subject to City of Central City, CO Historic Preservation codes. Contact Historic Preservation Officer for more information at 303-582-5251.
• Home on property does not have utilities and is presently uninhabitable.
•Abandoned Mines/Property Hazard Disclosure. The Property contains multiple mines and other potential hazards. Buyers acknowledges that any inspection of the property shall be “AT YOUR OWN RISK,” and hereby releases Seller, Williams & Williams, and their respective agents from any and all liability damages or injury to persons or property resulting from accessing the property. Neither Williams & Williams, nor the sellers are responsible for any injury, damage or harm that may be sustained buyer or buyers agents or representatives due to inspection of said mines or caused by any hazardous condition on the property.” The Central City/Blackhawk area is located within the boundaries of a 400 square mile watershed area designated as a superfund site due to ongoing clean-up and remediation of mining operations. Sites designated for remediation are regulated by the Environmental Protection Agency and the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment. Further information regarding specifics and remediation status can be found at www.cdphe.state.co.us/hm/clearcreek/index.htm.
• Carbon Monoxide Alarm Disclosure. Colorado law requires that all residential properties have installed and operational carbon monoxide alarm prior to sale or transfer. Buyer acknowledges that Seller will install or inspect carbon monoxide alarms prior to closing. Carbon monoxide alarm test will be performed and if said test fails, seller will complete needed repairs to comply with state requirements prior to closing.