2331 UNDERWOOD ROAD LA PORTE TEXAS 77571
• Car Wash Disclosures
• Zoning/Occupancy Inspections Disclosure. The Property may be subject to city/county zoning, use, or certificate of occupancy inspections. Buyer is purchasing the property as-is, where-is, and assumes sole responsibility and expense to obtain said inspection prior to occupancy. Neither Seller nor Williams & Williams have any knowledge of any regulatory requirements or how same may impact Buyer's intended use of the property. Buyer assumes responsibility for satisfying of all zoning, use, occupancy, and any other regulatory requirements, including all costs and remediation that may be necessary.
• Title to the real estate and all personal property and equipment will convey with the property and is included in the auction. Buyer agrees to hold Seller, Williams & Williams, and its agents harmless from any and all results therein.
• Residential Lot Disclosures
• Zoning/Land Use Disclosure. Buyer acknowledges and understands that the Property may lie within one or more zoning areas. Buyer accepts responsibility for inspections and discovery of applicable land use and zoning regulations. Buyer further acknowledges and understands that property herein may lay in a flood plain and be subject to flood control or wetland regulation. Additionally, Buyer acknowledges and understands that the Property is unimproved, and will be sold as unimproved land only.
• Buyer is purchasing the Property as-is, where-is, and is responsible for all costs, improvements, and remediation therein, and must comply with all regulatory requirements regarding said improvements and remediation. Buyer further acknowledges and understands that neither the seller, Williams & Williams, nor its agents make any assertions or guarantees as to the condition of said Property herein.
• Association Disclosure. Buyer acknowledges and understands that property is bound by the assessments and restrictions of a home owners association, and Buyer agrees to be bound by same. Dues are approximately $1,500 per year once land is developed and are subject to change. No dues for raw undeveloped land.