Our Parent Company: Williams, Williams & McKissick, LLC (WWM)
Williams, Williams & McKissick (WWM) is empowering the open exchange of real estate worldwide. Owned by Dean Williams and Pam McKissick, WWM unites Williams & Williams, Auction Network® and WWM Exchange™ creating one of the largest, most cutting edge and diverse auction firms in the world.
Through its integrated businesses, WWM has:
• A proprietary and industry-leading auction strategy which combines the power and effectiveness of live auction at the
• property, conducted by the best real estate traders in the world, with the global reach and convenience of real time,
• interactive bidding online, on TV and in studio.
• Access to a rich source of real-time market performance data and provides a preview of real estate market trends
• 60-90 days ahead of the leading market indices through its WWM Auction Index™
• Deep roots in auction and television programming expertise, uniquely positioning the company to expand its video
• content offerings to include investment insights, market performance monitors, luxury property features and
• live auction entertainment.
About Williams & Williams:
Williams & Williams® is a real estate auction leader and collateral risk management company. The only auction company to combine the proven effectiveness of live, at-the-property auctions with the global reach and convenience of real time, interactive bidding, Williams & Williams’ 30 auction teams sell real estate across all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. We have a proven performance record for all types of real estate sales including residential, commercial, farms and ranches, and luxury properties. We work with all of our clients as strategic partners, creating winning solutions which address our clients’ most pressing real estate equity preservation, liquidity and investment needs.
We sell over $2 billion in real estate each year and provide a comprehensive solution to manage, preserve, market, and auction real estate assets for clients seeking maximum return. Our clients include many of the world’s foremost financial institutions, Fortune 500 Corporations, and local, state and Federal government agencies, as well as thousands of individual sellers.
We stand apart by cultivating a culture of innovation, continuous improvement and superior execution. We are SAS70 Type II compliant and manage all of our company processes through a rigorous i2i™ Continuous Improvement Program based on leading methodologies including Six Sigma, Lean, Process Modeling and Simulation, Metrics, Work Measurement and Mentoring and Training.
Leveraging the strength of our sister companies, Auction Network and WWMExchange, Williams & Williams is the industry’s benchmark for creating liquidity in the marketplace and delivering timely market value.